Thursday, February 24, 2005

Hotel of Los(t) Angels...Burned alive....Pidgeon visit's

Hi All, I am back in BsAs. Got back late Tuesday night all travelling was uneventful. Montevideo wasn't much better. Expensive compared to BsAs by a long shot. Mind you we cut good deal on 26 meters of material for curtains, they were impressed at customs with the texture all was in order so no problems there. Spent a day at the beach I had a good book recliner and a beach umbrella. The view was good and the water warm. I put to much trust into the screening power of the umbrella ended up looking as good a lobster as ever there was. Skipped dancing yesterday as the old chest was too sensitive. I will take 2 classes today tho first one in a couple of hours. I took about 20 or so photos there are some lovely buildings there.
Our hotel was "Hotel Los Angeles" it's been awhile since any Angels stayed there I reckon. I was reminded of the Coen Bros. movie Barton Fink. I was disappointed by the lack of the sounds of bodies thunking over head. We even had a visit from one of the local pigeons who wanted to wish us well. One good meal out and 2 mediocre. The local beer was fine the wine grand. A weekend was more than long enough to spend there. I will need a very good reason to return. I have another 90 days permission to stay in BsAs. So on we go.